Thursday 30 June 2022

NOW LIVE Some Kind of Love - A Second Chance Love Story


NOW LIVE

Some Kind of Love - A Second Chance Love Story

I hadn’t planned to ever return to the small town of my childhood.
It suffocated me.
It also had Freddy Bale and I definitely didn’t plan on seeing him again.
He broke my eighteen year old heart and left me with secrets which have weighed heavy on my soul.
Now I’m back. Back with secrets. I have no choice but to be here.
What if there’s a chance for us though? What if we could have a life, a future together? The time that I spend with him makes me think we could be something.
The problem is my heart belongs to someone else, someone I will always love more than Freddy. Someone who could ruin any chance I have with the man I was meant to be with.
Life is never easy and love is even harder.



My Review

There are some authors you just have to read, Anna Bloom is one of mine. I just love her writing and characters. Her characters are real, and flawed, and draw you in along with the storylines.

Some Kind of Love is a second-chance romance. It has lots of feels in it ❤️.

The story fluctuates from the present to throwbacks to Amber at 18 and Freddy at 20, and it took me right back to falling in love, yep teenage love vibes.

I loved the teenage love, but the grown-up passion and pull of Freddy and Amber was even better.

Life has ups and downs and issues that need dealing with like a husband you've separated from and don't love, an uprooted son, and a parent with dementia.

I was rooting for these two, Freddy was so caring, patient, and sexy, with a touch of bad boy. Basically a dreamboat of a book boyfriend.

The ending of the book was perfect, then there was an epilogue and the ending of that made my heart swell and smile too!

5 stars.





No comments:

Post a Comment