Tuesday 16 November 2021

Midnight Days by Anna Zaires - New Release - Review




NEW RELEASE: MIDNIGHT DAYS is NOW LIVE!!

Book 2 is here at last, and the White Nights duet is now complete! Charmaine Pauls and I are so excited to finally share the thrilling conclusion to Alex and Kate's story with our amazing readers.
Kate told herself it would only be one night—one night to give in to temptation, to go against her instincts, to experience him. But unbeknownst to her, one night is all it would take to fall deep into the dark and twisted world of Alex Volkov. Completely at Alex's mercy, Kate now has only two choices: freedom or love. What will she do? Find out now!


My Review

This is book 2 in a book duet and it's a great conclusion to Alex and Kates's story. 

The story starts where the previous book with Kate being whisked off to Russia for safety. 

I like a mafia-style book occasionally and Alex isn't exactly mafia but he's not exactly clean either! 

Alex tried to care for and protect Kate in his luxurious home but let's face it she was basically a prisoner. His intentions may have been good but why would an independent strong woman put up with that. So I was happy she kicked off and got him to loosen up a bit, as I missed the suave man I met in book 1. 

Let's talk heat, wow there's a lot of hot sex, not BDSM but Alex was definitely dominant in the bedroom. I wasn't so keen on the car scene as it was non-con, but it is a darker romance. 

I enjoyed this conclusion and was happy with the ending.

4 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment