Thursday 8 April 2021

Corfu Capers by Joy Skye - New Release - Review


Corfu Capers
by
Joy Skye

Five people, three secrets, one planned proposal. What could possibly go wrong? A holiday in a luxury villa on Corfu sounds like the answer to all their prayers but it will change their lives forever. A week in paradise might not be long enough........



My Review

It was lovely escaping to a sunny island and I have to say I found the escapades they all got up to good entertainment.

Character-wise, I admit there were times I found Scott annoyingly a mummy's boy, really who doesn't share a room with their long time girlfriend on holiday! Also, Kate comes across a touch of a control freak but with a warm heart. Linda puts up with a lot from Kate and even Scott by his inactions. Marc and Charlotte are fun and have lots to find on Corfu!

All the above said the journey they all go on and how much they grow in this weeks holiday makes you want a happy ending for them all.

Perfect escapism for the current reality we're all in.

I would also like directions of where to find a Pericles, please 😉

Buy Links


No comments:

Post a Comment