Thursday 4 March 2021

Stoking the Fire (Salus Security Book 1) by Teodora Kostova - New Release - Review



Stoking the Fire (Salus Security Book 1
Teodora Kostova

Blurb

"You hired my ex as my bodyguard?"
When Alec left NYC - left me - I was a broken mess. All my days blurred into a continuous haze of alcohol, parties, and meaningless hook-ups.
Until my sister nearly died in a car accident. Her recovery was the wake-up call I needed.
Now, three years later, I've cleaned up my act, sobered up, and finally became the son my father always wished I was - the heir of Van Dorf Media Group.
But being part of one of the most influential families in America has its disadvantages. Like fanatic supremacists trying to kill you.
My father's solution? Hire Alec Bonovich to protect me.
Doesn't matter that he's my ex.
Doesn't matter that just seeing him makes my pulse quicken.
Doesn't matter that he's the only man who's ever broken my heart.
Because Alec is the best.
And he’s the only one I trust to protect me when my life is in danger.





Review

Zach and Alec are hot together, their story is told first in the past and then jumps to the present.

This is a steamy read but along with that you get angst and danger and that is why Alec jumps into Zachs present. Zach's family are in danger and his father decides to hire his ex-boyfriend!

I love a forced to stay in a log cabin story, and this part of the story was where you get to watch these two grow closer and I enjoyed the cute moments along with the sexy times. Talking sexy times, it's not BDSM at all but I definitely got the feeling Alec was a Top.

Along with the romance and angst and danger, there was some politics thrown in.

I enjoyed Zach and Alec and I'm glad they get a happy ending after all the drama.

3.5 stars


Buy Links










No comments:

Post a Comment