Friday 27 October 2017

Author Brooke O'Brien Lost Before You (Heart's Compass #2)

  

 Author Brooke O'Brien
 Lost Before You (Heart's Compass #2)

Cover Designer: Cover Art © Najla Qamber, Najla Qamber Designs



 New Adult 



I wish someone would’ve warned me about the dangers of falling in love with your best friend. 
I was no stranger to covering up my problems with meaningless sex and alcohol. 
When Brea asked me for one night to help her forget, I craved being the man she needed.
Just sex.
No commitment.
Then she begged me to promise her nothing would change between us. I couldn’t bring myself to lie to her.
One night.
One broken promise.
I will never forget the night I fell in love with my best friend, and now nothing will ever be the same.

*Lost Before You is an interconnected stand-alone. You do not need to read Where I Found You to enjoy this book.*


$25 Amazon Gift Card and a Signed Paperback of Lost Before You
To Enter: Head on over to Brooke O'Brien's Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/authorbrookeo) and visit the Pinned Post.

No comments:

Post a Comment