Thursday 26 March 2020

Into The Light by Katherine Hastings - Review Post




Into The Light

by 



All he wanted was her blood... then her whole heart started coming with it.

Broke. That's what I was after my husband ran off with another woman. Not just my heart, either. My bank account took the hit, too. Thanks to the debt he left behind, I struggled to get by while I pieced my life back together. Until I'm made an offer I can't refuse.

Five million dollars, and all I have to give is five years of my life as a blood donor – to a vampire.

It was supposed to be a business transaction. Simple. Easy. He gets my blood; I get his money.

I should have known better.

I wasn't the only one broken. Except, the truth was, with him around... I didn't feel broken anymore. When the truth comes to life, when there are more than just two options, we both have a choice to make. He can either join me in the light, or I can embrace the darkness.




My Review

Escapism is what's needed at the moment and this book delivers just that!

Emelia is skint, left in debt by her ex, when she gets an offer she would struggle to turn down.

Could you be someone's dinner for a few years for 5 million? Well If I could live in the lap of luxury I would definitely consider it.

Aiden is guarded as a character to begin with but once Emelia is in his home he warms up a treat, and he knows how to celebrate a birthday.

The attraction between Emelia and Aiden happens quickly and develops into a love story that you will want to devour.

I can't forget Mark, Aidens right-hand man, his a full-on character himself and very entertaining

This is a great story, I wasn't sure how it was going to end, but can say I'm happy with the outcome!

4.5 stars

Read on Kindle Unlimted


No comments:

Post a Comment