Monday 24 February 2020

When Death Falls by Cassandra Lawson - New Release - Review




Blurb

Have you ever lost someone whose memory haunts you years after they’re gone? Someone you just can’t replace? I’ve been with others since that ill-fated Christmas, but none can compare.


Seriously, what does the Angel of Death have to do to get a good tattoo?

I’ve asked myself that question countless times since my tattoo artist disappeared right after Christmas twenty-four-years ago. After all this time, I finally have a lead on him. I am finally going to get the tattoo I’ve longed for all these years.

That was my plan when I flew to the San Francisco tattoo shop. Instead, I met a very unusual young witch. The moment I laid eyes on Tabitha, I felt an unusual draw to her and the strangest sense of déjà vu. No, it’s more than déjà vu. I know her, as impossible as it seems.

I may not remember my past with Tabitha, but when angels arrive to kill her, I know I’ll go any lengths to keep her safe. I would even take the ultimate fall for her.




MY REVIEW



Azrael the angel of death can't explain his feelings towards the tattooist working in his old friend's shop, but if you've read the prequel you know like I did!!

Tabitha is a talented tattooist, she's also a witch. Once Azrael shows up at her work things start getting a little weird and dangerous, let alone the fact she feels a pull towards the angel of death.

This was a sizzling and action-packed story with a few familiar faces from previous storylines in the series.

Azrael definitely became less grumpy once he and Tabitha found each other. Tabitha was strong lead, determined and persistent but sexy and feminine with it.

A shout out has to go Reaper, he needs his own little story lol


Another entertaining read from this author. 

4 stars 



No comments:

Post a Comment