Monday 17 September 2018

New Release and Review - Zane: The Reckoning (Flames of Vampire Passion Book 4) by Elaine Barris


Zane: The Reckoning (Flames of Vampire Passion Book 4)
by 



Blurb

London: 

If I could tell Zane two things, they would be: “Don’t try to save me. I love you too much to lose you.” 

I’ve been abducted by the Elder who is mentally torturing me. Night after night, he’s trying to break my mind as he proves to me he’s more powerful than Zane. He’s done an excellent job so far. I’ve never been so frightened in my life. He’s holding Decrees, making me watch and forcing me to participate in murdering vampires who are as old as, or older than, Zane! How is that even possible? 

Whatever the cost, Zane cannot try to rescue me! 

Zane: 

No matter the danger, I’m coming for London like a devastating storm, and I couldn’t care less who gets hit by the bolts of my violent fury. Friend or foe, once I set loose, death is going to be waiting for anyone standing between me and London. 

I have no idea who they are, but I swear, I’ll kill them for what they’ve done to her. 

Whatever it takes, I’m bringing her back where she belongs… with me. 

Zane, The Reckoning, Flames of Vampire Passion Series, Book Four, is packed with steaming, wickedly hot scenes of vivid intimacy, laugh out loud humor, and heartfelt connection of real emotion between Zane and London. 

This is a work of fiction and is meant for an adult audience over 18. 

M/F, language, violence, HEA 



My Review

Zane and London are back in an explosive and emotional book.

I have read all the Zane books, so I'm invested in this pair, London and Zane are great together. This book takes us deeper into the couple, the storyline is excellent, encompassing all the elements you need for an erotic romance novel, but this part is more than romance the danger is evident.

Louise the mother in law from hell has a big part in this book, and you may just see a new side to her!

I would say you should read in order, which you should to get the most from series but the author covers some backstory, so you could read alone.

I loved this book.

5 stars




No comments:

Post a Comment