Saturday 5 December 2015

Snowed In by Teodora Kostova





Book Description

Be careful what you wish for... 

Nate has been in love with Quinn, his brother’s best friend, for as long as he can remember. But when he finally gets the chance to show Quinn how he feels, his heart gets broken in the most unexpected way. 

Second chances come when you least expect them... 

Quinn doesn’t believe in miracles, especially not Christmas ones. When he decides to win Nate back he knows it won’t be easy. The last thing he expects is a health scare, a road trip and a vicious snow storm to work in his favor. 
In the end, a cabin in the woods turns out to be not only the shelter they desperately need, but also Quinn's very own Christmas miracle. 
Sometimes, to forgive, you need to get snowed in...

**stand-alone novella, 110 pages, not connected to any series

** lots of sexual content. You've been warned.











My Review

Looking for a Christmas novella, this one has the right amount of everything to keep you entertained while you cosy up in your favourite seat. 


Nate has always wanted his brothers best friend Quinn, one day his dream comes true but is then quickly taken away. To say Nate is a little bitter puts it lightly, Quinn hasn't been in touch for so long and Nate has tried to move on.



Quinn really cares for Nate, he left him yes but he had his reasons, now his back and his going to do everything in his power to convince Nate his right for him.



'His mouth opened to speak but then his eyes travelled down Quinn's naked body, zeroing in on the tattoo on his ribs. A tattoo of Aiden –a character 

Nate had created that had the same expressive green eyes and wild dark hair, and the same snarky sense of humor as Nate.'



An unexpected snow storm can sometimes come in handy, with it being Christmas too a secluded snow covered cabin could be the right setting to sort things out.



I really liked both main characthers and Nates family setup added depth to be story. The story moves along nicely and the heat level rises a few times, there was plenty story and relationship building through this novella, it's definitely not all sex. 



A seasonal MM romance that's warm and sexy. 



4.25 stars. 



*I received an arc for an honest review*




Author Bio

Hi, my name is Teodora and I live in London with my husband and my son. I've been writing ever since I can remember, but it became my full time job a few years ago when I decided that everything else I've tried bores me to death and I have to do what I've always wanted to do, but never had the guts to fully embrace. I've been a journalist, an editor, a personal assistant and an interior designer among other things, but as soon as the novelty of the new, exciting job wears off, I always go back to writing. Being twitchy, impatient, loud and hasty are not qualities that help a writer, because I have to sit alone, preferably still, and write for most of the day, but I absolutely love it. It's the only time that I'm truly at peace and the only thing I can do for more than ten minutes at a time - my son has a bigger attention span than me.

When I'm procrastinating, I like to go to the gym, cook Italian meals (and eat them), read, listen to rock music, watch indie movies and True Blood re-runs. Or, in the worst case scenario, get beaten at every Nintendo Wii game by a kid.



Don't be shy and get in touch - I love connecting with my readers.

Twitter: @Teodora_Kostova


Instagram: teodorika1


Buy Links

Free on KU!




Other Books by Teodora Kostova



No comments:

Post a Comment