Monday 15 June 2020

The Book of Tomorrow by Cecelia Ahern - Review



The Book of Tomorrow
by Cecelia Ahern


Blurb


Tamara Goodwin has always lived in the here and now, never giving a second thought to tomorrow. Until a travelling library arrives in her tiny village, bringing with it a mysterious, large leather-bound book locked with a gold clasp and padlock.

What she discovers within the pages takes her breath away and shakes her world to its core.

A mesmerizing story about how tomorrow can change what happens today...


Review

4 stars

Tamara grew on me through the book, and her outlook on life reminded me of what being a teenager felt like! I love the name Tamara too, I wanted to name my daughter it, but hubby hated it lol.

This was an enjoyable story of a young woman going through too much to soon and seeing things but being unable to put her finger on things.

The diary, I'm a little confused by, I may need to reread part.

Lots of interesting characters come into Tamara's life, I loved the nun.

I'm still left with questions and would love an epilogue about a select couple of characters.

After a few years not reading this author I'm going to grab some more of her books 🙂

No comments:

Post a Comment