Friday 1 June 2018

Release Day - Review - The Billionaire Werewolf's Princess (Mills & Boon Supernatural) by Michele Hauf




The Billionaire Werewolf's Princess 


(Mills & Boon Supernatural) 


Fangs…
…and fairy dust
Ryland James is a wealthy philanthropist. He’s also a werewolf, and the son of the Fairy king. Indigo DuCharme seems like a typical socialite, but as she moves deeper into Ry’s world, something in her awakens – something she never could have imagined. She needs to accept her true nature if they’re going to have a chance at love…






My Review

My review is short, I meant to expand it BUT I think it tells you enough this book is a great read full of sparkly fairy dust <3

I found this a delightful read. I loved Ry and Indis relationship, they fitted so well. The story moved along well and kept me entertained. I'm a bit sad to have finished it as liked the characters so much!

5 stars



Follow the author on her page

No comments:

Post a Comment