Friday 26 January 2018

Review Post - Undeniably Hellbound by Cassandra Lawson



Undeniably Hellbound

Blurb

I’ve always heard women prefer bad boys, but that’s a lie. How do I know? I haven’t had a date in decades, and I’m the ultimate bad boy—Lucifer. You don’t get more badass than the Angel of Darkness. So, where’s my line of good girls looking to reform me? All I’ve got are sex demons and banshees trying to hook up with me.

Tired of my lonely nights, I decided to take matters into my own hands and find a good woman to fill the void in my eternity. When I realized Beatrice had no clue who I am, she seemed like the perfect choice. A witch with few ties, she’d be easier to lure into my world. 

All I have to do is convince her to fall for me.

Couldn’t be easier, right? 

There are the small matters of stopping an uprising in Hell, keeping Beatrice from leaving me when she figures out who I am, and keeping Beatrice alive when her brother escapes his prison in the demon realm. There’s no denying it… dating is Hell.



My Review

Absolutely loved this book.

Dev is on the lookout for love, but Dev isn't a normal guy he is Lucifer! Beatrice is out for the night and meets a hot guy called Dev and she knows his not 100% human as they're at a paranormal friendly nightclub but has no idea who he is.

I loved the whole set up of the book, the characthers, story, there is romance but there is a good dose of humour in this book too, but it's still a love story.

The Devil is most definitely multilayered in this book, a lover, a friend, a father, the boss of hell and his actually rather delicious!

Beatrice is a witch and a fun characther, she won't be told what to do even if its the thing she wants to do! I loved the conservations she shared with Lucifer.

To add to the story we have Hades who is trying to find Persephone, who happens to be Beatrice's roommate, I'm hoping the author does them a book too.

A great book and highly recommended.

Five Stars




No comments:

Post a Comment