Tuesday 25 April 2017

GRAB SUMMER TROUBLE for FREE! for a limited time April 24th-26th.


¸.•*¨)☆๐Ÿ’‹¸.•*´¨)☆๐Ÿ’‹¸.•*´¨)
๐Ÿ’‹☆(¸.•´ ๐Ÿ’‹ FREEBIE ALERT! ๐Ÿ’‹ 

Summer Trouble by @AuthorRubyRowe
 
๐Ÿ’‹ Take advantage of this limited time #SALE and grab SUMMER TROUBLE for #FREE!  Hurry, the limited time sale is only from April 24th - 26th.

๐Ÿ’‹ Amazon: http://bit.ly/2oMAKAN

☆๐Ÿ’‹☆ BLURB ☆๐Ÿ’‹☆

COLTON

I tried to keep my distance. I knew how much trouble Summer could cause me once she was, in her words, “legal.” She wouldn’t accept that being my best friend’s sister meant she was governed by another set of laws. 

She was the forbidden fruit.

The “off-limits” trophy prize I couldn’t win.

The “don’t look and sure as hell don’t touch” female in my life.

But Summer pushed until I was backed into a corner. My hands and mouth had nowhere to go but on her. That was my story, and I was stickin’ to it.


SUMMER

I’d known Colton Graham all my life, and he was always a pest … until he wasn’t. That handsome face and masculine body he grew into became hard to look away from, and the more he matured and distanced himself from me, the more I wanted him close.

Since I’d grown up with a brother, I knew how college guys operated. Relationships were off the table, and fine by me; I only wanted two adventurous months with Colton. I knew he wouldn’t be my last, but I was hell-bent on making him my first. What was the harm in that? I could do casual … or so I thought.


Summer Trouble is a Ruby Romp Novella, meaning it contains insta-lust, along with an abundance of dirty talk and graphic sex. It can typically be enjoyed in one reading, so get ready for a fast-paced “get your panties wet” ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment