Sunday 11 October 2015

Eternal Hunger by Helen Johnston - Review


Book Blurb

Her twenty-fifth birthday arrives and it’s time for her life to take on an exciting edge. It’s always been filled with friends and laughter but she desperately wants to fall in love, the kind that will make her heart beat faster and awaken her sexual desires.
If only she knew what was just around the corner…
Lexington, Lexi to his friends, is an Elder vampire who demands respect. And when Mr downright-gorgeous suddenly appears, sweeping Tatty off her feet and into her wildest dreams, she is catapulted into a world she never knew existed.
Can the two worlds be bridged and will she finally learn about her family's past, her legacy and what she has to endure just to stay with her beloved Lexi?



My Review

This book is erotic, yes very sexy and Lexi is very seductive even just reading about him, how he acts and talks his definitely a dom!

His queen Tatty has come of age when he can claim her, yes she's reached the ripe old age of 25 and is still a virgin! I should say she's a virgin in body but not in mind, Lexi has been getting to know her over the years, slowly inducting her to his lifestyle, maybe that's why she's still a virgin, she was satisfied enough in her dreams?

Lexi is an elder vampire and desperately wants his queen by his side. he runs a bdsm/free love club that he controls and partakes in nightly.

When Lexi turns up out of the blue, she's amazed as how often does the man of your dreams turn out to be real?

In the next 48 hours her life changes so much, she's no longer a virgin (in any part of her body!), she's aware of many paranormal beings and has shared her body with other men too!

You can feel Lexi really cares for Tatty and that is fab, but I struggled to understand how someone who has been waiting for his queen for 25 years is sharing her so quickly and bedding others.... Yes there were explanations and I could take them on board but I still found that strange. 

The sex scenes were steaming hot I have to say. Also there was a difference between sex with others and when they were together, it was more intimate and caring. 

The story picks up a lot more intrigue around 25% when some danger is bought into there little world.

Some interesting characthers, I loved the witches and Lexi's bodyguards are very appealing too.

A sexy read, id like to see where the story goes next.

3.75 stars

**I was gifted an arc for honest review**.



Buy Links



More about Helen Johnston


Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/HelenJohnstonwriter?fref=ts

A little about me!

I grew up in my family's home in the County of Hampshire, England. My childhood dreams were filled with the desire to become a dancer. An only child, but I was never alone, my years were spent entertained with my vivid imagination. My family is made complete with my two cats that are spoiled rotten, which results in them often thinking they rule the home. 

My life consisted of home life and a few jobs in the retail industry and my vivid imagination refused to stay quiet. So combined with my love of erotica and all things vampire I decided to try my hand at writing and has never looked back.

No comments:

Post a Comment