Monday 1 December 2014

Vampire Next Door by Angela Snyder




Book Blurb

After being left for dead in the woods, a woman wakes up from a coma. With no memory of her past, she is given the name Jane Doe. While trying to adjust to her new life, tragedy strikes again. However, this time a mysterious and handsome next-door neighbor is there to help her pick up the pieces. But is he really a stranger, or does he hold the key to unlocking her past and finding out who wants her dead?

*contains adult language and situations*


add to goodreads - https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/20815174-vampire-next-door


My review 

This is my first book by Angela Snyder and I have to say I like her take on vamps.

I won't go over the plot, it's a pnr and you can read the book blurb. 

At the beginning you may wonder where's the vamp, trust me you'll get plenty of Sebastian. Jane, poor Jane she's been through it and doesn't even know who she is... She's alone too, but not for long.

I really liked the book set up with just a hint of vamp, when you do get to meet Sebastian it's more about how he feels about Jane more than him being Vampire, him being a vamp does prove very useful though.

Along with the love and romance running through the book there is some suspense mixed in to keep you wondering who and why. 

I'm sure I can say there is a HEA, in a way it's left a little open so maybe there's more to come! 

I found this an easy read and really enjoyed this book, I will definitely be checking out other books by author.

4.5 vampy stars

I was gifted a copy of this book by the author for an honest review.



Check out Angela on facebook - https://www.facebook.com/AuthorAngelaSnyder?fref=ts



Buying Links

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Vampire-Next-Door-Angela-Snyder-ebook/dp/B00EV69622/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1417449172&sr=1-1&keywords=vampire+next+door

http://www.amazon.com/Vampire-Next-Door-Angela-Snyder-ebook/dp/B00EV69622/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1417449240&sr=8-2&keywords=vampire+next+door


Other books by Angela Snyder





1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the review, Tracey! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete