Tuesday 19 November 2019

Review - Tabloid Princess (Tabloid Princess #1) by Anna Bloom


Tabloid Princess
by 


She didn’t believe in fairy tales… until she fell for a prince.

Single mother, Leia Lawrence didn't have a storybook childhood.
Now? Dating… men…? She’d rather stay in her tower of solitude.

Until her path crosses with the heir to the British throne.

He should be the bad boy the press portray him as.
He isn’t.
He should be as arrogant as the rich elites she despises.
He isn’t
He should be easy to walk away from.
Oh, boy, he isn’t.

Oliver is nothing like the man she expects. Smart, funny and caring, he could push through every defence she has in place.
But one passing moment could change everything. It could bring the press to her door and unbury secrets she thinks are long dead.

What will he be willing to do to protect her?
She has nowhere left to turn, except to her prince.
The only thing she can do is wait and see if he’ll choose to protect his country… or her…





My Review

A story so fanciful but so wonderful, I loved it! 

When Leia meets Oliver the future king of Great Britain she doesn't hold back, says exactly what she thinks. In a way she reminds of Bridgette Jones! Leia had an undesirable upbringing and is also a single mum - a perfect match for a prince. 

Prince Oliver.... Let me pick myself off the floor, has he tried saying Princess Tracey, I may come with 3 grown-ish kids and hubby but I can squeeze him in somewhere 🙂. Seriously his swoon-worthy, he might mess up a little here and there but in my opinion all for the right reason. 

This book is no fairytale, well it is sort of, but with Leia's life and work it brings up issues people deal with daily.

I'm diving into book 2 now as I can't wait to see how this will work out, personally I think she would make a caring and compassionate princess, fingers crossed.

5 Stars



Available on Kindle Unlimited






Releasing 28th November


No comments:

Post a Comment